Making memories in Andalucia.

This month is all about change.  I just moved, not only to a new house, but back to the States, to a new city.  I am leaving behind my beloved Andalucia, for the latin lights of Miami.  Oh sure, you won't cry for me Andalusia, but I will certainly shed many tears for my Jerez, Puerto, Rota, Sanlucar, Sevilla... I have grown so accustomed to your ways, mi Andalucia, that I have forgotten that I ever had any other traditions.  Flamenco, Ruffles, dirt, horses, fried fish, castanets, sherry, are all I know now.  Boy I will miss you, but don't worry, I will be back like the tide in the coast of Cadiz.  You have my heart Andalusia...hasta pronto. ❤️


Andalusian breakfast/ Desayuno Andaluz
toast, olive oil, tomato or ham
Treasures of the sea/ tesoros del mar





Wine making/el arte de hacer vino
El Puerto de Santa Maria


Beaches/Red Tuna/Atun de almadraba - Barbate


Flamenco/Arranque Roteno - Rota

Carnival and Sea urchin festival in Cadiz

Dancing friends in Feria.


No comments:

Post a Comment