One day I saw this really cute and cheap rose necklace, I immediately new I had to buy it, with the intention of taking it apart, not wearing it. So the necklace sat there for a while until I decided to make earrings out of it.
![]() |
| Before breaking it to pieces |
Dolce & Gabanna created a mamma collection a few years ago and it is beautiful, very similar with what I already had in mind.
![]() |
| D&G mamma collection |
![]() |
| Almost done |
![]() |
| I save all broken earrings and necklaces, even watches, I think I can make something out of them |
What you need to make these earrings,
- Cheap but cute necklace or buy from your favorite bead/craft store.
- Necklace chain, could be from another broken necklace
- Some beading wire
- Little mustard beads
- Jewelry pliers and wire cutter
- Some imagination or inspiration (like Dolce & Gabbana)
![]() |
| Finished product. |
In the end, when I was done with the earrings, I had the middle rose left,
so I just attached it with some wire to an existing pin I had for Feria, I now have a new pin.
so I just attached it with some wire to an existing pin I had for Feria, I now have a new pin.





No comments:
Post a Comment